Retirement planning expert David Giertz has a track record for providing his clients with smart, insightful information about retirement saving strategies that help them take control of their future. This is important because many people decide to retire early without proper planning. Many of them fail to plan at all and struggle to survive. Top financial advisor David Giertz offers some helpful steps for effective retirement planning.
- Save as much as you can in a retirement account.
- Identify other sources income of retirement income to ensure financial stability in retirement.
- Make smart investment decisions. What you invest in and how are very important.
- Figure out how much money you’ll need to meet your needs in retirement. Generally it takes about 15 times your annual income.
- Find the flexible retirement plan that’s best for you. For early retirement consider a Roth IRA if you earn under $118,000 annually or a 401(k) or traditional IRA if you earn more. Substantially Equal Periodic Payments can be used by people wishing to retire before they are age 55 to make 5 equal withdrawals before age 59 1/2 without paying a penalty.
- Get a brokerage account along with your retirement saving account. This offers investment and withdrawal flexibility without limitations. Put some money into a health savings account as well.
The president of the sales and distribution organization Nationwide Financial Distributors, David Giertz graduated from Millikin University with a bachelor’s degree. He then attended the University of Miami where he earned an MBA. Giertz is also a WABC certified business coach as well as a FINRA industry arbiter. Currently based in Dublin, Ohio, he teaches clients the importance properly managing their social security income.
David Giertz has worked in the financial services industry for over 30 years. He’s consider to be among America’s top financial advisors. Giertz has generated billions of dollars in revenue growth while worked for several companies. He’s a visionary, accomplished, visionary and has a track record of proven success. David Giertz has provided his valuable services to a wide array of community organizations.